Our client has an opportunity for a Warehouse Operative to join their ever-growing team working for the UK’s largest manufacturer of paper-based bags.
From Bread bags to Fast Food bags our client has been manufacturing packaging since 1858 and has established the widest possible range.
Warehouse Operative Salary: £11.61ph.
Warehouse Operative OT rates: £11.61ph x1.5 Monday – Saturday, Sunday £11.61ph x2.
Pay week: 37.5 hours all paid – Breaks Paid.
Contract types: Temp, Term to Perm, Perm.
In house forklift training Provided.
Rotating 3 shift pattern:
Week 1 – Monday – Thursday – 8 hours: Morning – 6am – 2pm – Fridays – 5.5 hours: Mornings – 6am – 11:30am.
Week 2 – Monday – Thursday – 8 hours: Nights – 10pm-6am – Fridays – 5.5 hours: Nights – 5pm – 10:30pm
Week 3 – Monday – Thursday – 8 hours: Evenings – 2pm -10pm – Fridays – 5.5 hours: Evenings – 11:30 – 5PM
*Potential to grow and develop within the team
*25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
*Contributory pension scheme
* 37.5 hours per week with breaks paid
* Competitive salary, overtime and bonus scheme
* Company pension
* On-site parking
Principle duties include:
* Loading and unloading goods from lorries
* Checking equipment daily and using it safely
* Completing paperwork for delivery notes and stock control
* Stacking goods and moving them around in storage bays
* Removing material waste containers from factory for recycling
* Manually handling goods when necessary
* Pick, wrap and stage orders to be shipped
* Ensure the necessary protective equipment is worn/used at all times
* Inspect and perform maintenance of forklifts and other material handling equipment
* Maintains cleanliness throughout the warehouse and factory
* Identify safety hazards in the workplace
If you would like to be considered for the role of Warehouse Operative please contact Mitchell on 0 78 85 91 40 76 or ‘Apply’ with your CV.
All applicants will receive a response in a timely manner.
Good Luck in your application for the role of Warehouse Operative