To provide friendly and engaging customer service for all using the Staff Shop.
To work well as a member of a small team in a fast-paced environment delivering accurate cash handling, manual duties such as arranging stock replenishment and rotation, and meeting all compliance guidelines including products dates and temperatures.
Role Accountability’s and duties will include;
* Always deal professionally and politely with customer
* Responsible for processing card and cash payments, reconciliation, banking accurately
* Ordering stock on-line and via the telephone from suppliers
* Replenish and display stock in an organised, presentable way both chilled and ambient merchandise
* Ensure stock rotation is adhered to and charities informed for last day of life products
* Raise purchase orders and receipt orders using Protean
* Complete chilled temperature checks reporting any maintenance issues
* Actively promotes staff shop offers to all site employees
* Accurately complete all documentation and reports in a timely manner
* Arrange with internal departments collection of trays, food and paper waste
If you are interested in this role please contact Mitchell on 07885914076.
“In line with our commitment to the Responsible Recruitment Toolkit, no recruitment fees or costs will be charged for your application to this role”