Our client are looking for an experienced Facilities controller to join their very talented team based in Devizes.
They are a global leader in sustainable products with more than 21,000 team members worldwide. From infinitely recyclable aluminium tins, cups and aerosol bottles, to aerospace solutions that enable their customers to have a deeper understanding of our planet and the universe. They produce all these incredible things with one unique purpose: crafting a better community, a better society, a better world.
Moreover, they have a deep commitment to diversity and inclusion, which is the foundation of their culture of belonging.
They lead with their heads and hearts to combine innovative thinking with a spirit of resiliency that keeps them moving forward in a relentless pursuit of new ways to make life, and the world, better. Whether they are developing packaging that’s infinitely recyclable or aerospace innovations.
Because what they create may change, but what they will always make is a difference.
The Facilities Controller is accountable for all cleaning / property & security related services related to the plant facilities.
Start Date: Asap
Job type: Permanent
Salary: £36,000.00 per annum
Hours: Monday – Friday
Key responsibilities include
– To comply and promote company health, safety and environmental regulations within the plant
– Carry out inhouse facility repairs / maintenance (medial electrical, plumbing & fabrication)
– Arrange outsource support for expertise facility repairs / maintenance requirements
– Daily review and action from the known jobs list (facility concerns)
– Oversee waste water management & controls
– Identify energy waste streams and put in place reasonable actions to reduce
– Reporting against performance (trend and result) through PDCA – KPI
– Support none compliance reporting
– Over seeing the plant cleaning operation
– Over seeing plant statutory inspections schedule and certification to meet regulation requirements
– Manage onsite contractors related to facility services
– Investigating facility improvements, carry out new project work from feasibility through to installations
– Develop and contribute to the facility PPM program
– To adhere and promote ISO & BRC standards
– Daily management of onsite security systems
– Support with the verification of fire systems/controls
– Identify facilities training needs and promote through the team (Linkage to CI)
– Maintain the plant procedure documents and required
– Daily management/promotion of plant standards within the work place
– Challenge to achieve best practice
– Store controls (Inclusive of replenishing spares and environment 6’S)
– Positively contribute and promote the company/plant and departmental development strategies
– Challenge team behavioural and none compliance at source
Positive “can do/will do” attitude
If you are interested and would like to apply then please contact Ben on 07956 656733 or alternatively apply through our advert.