Our client are a global leader in sustainable products with more than 21,000 team members worldwide. From infinitely recyclable aluminium tins, cups and aerosol bottles, to aerospace solutions that enable their customers to have a deeper understanding of our planet and the universe.
They have an opportunity for an Electrical Specialist to join their vary talented team based in Devizes.
Hours: Monday – Friday
Start Date: Asap
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £39,000.00 per annum
Our Electrical specialists are accountable for all complex electrical support / Software controls and project based tasks relating to engineering maintenance.
Key responsibilities include
– To comply and promote company health, safety and environmental regulations at all times including safety detect systems.
– Maintain software controls and change point conditions through PLC modifications
– PLC programming as required
– Problem solving of electrical faults in support of the team electricians -Incl out of Hr
– Reporting against performance (Trend and result) through PDCA – KPI
– Up keep of production data infrastructure system linked to the line
– Maintaining electrical Schematics/drawings
– Investigating process improvements, carry out new project work, design and installations
– Lead a team to develop the engineering zonal ownership, and promote the operators capability for self reliance
– Develop and contribute to the PPM program
– Implement and control infrared imaging for early fault detection
– To adhere and promote ISO & BRC standards
– Identify electrical training needs and promote through the team (Linkage to CI)
– Recognize electrical change condition and share team understanding and know how (MTTR + previous problem history)
– Overseeing electrical outsourcing within the plant
– Action MTBF resulting from electric component issues
Key behaviors required include
– Daily management/promotion of plant standards within the work place
– Tooling control
– Store controls (Inclusive of replenishing spares and environment 6’S)
– Positively contribute and promote the company/plant and departmental development strategies
– Challenge team behaviourals and none compliance at source
– Positive “can do” attitude
This role works Monday to Friday. Additional hours may be required depending on maintenance schedules.
If you are interested the please call Ben from Nextgen Recruits for an immediate response, or alternatively apply through the advert with your CV.