Our client are a global leader in sustainable products with more than 21,000 team members worldwide. From infinitely recyclable aluminium tins, cups and aerosol bottles, to aerospace solutions that enable their customers to have a deeper understanding of our planet and the universe.
They have an opportunity for a Continuous Improvement Engineer to join their very talented team at their plant in Devizes.
Hours: Monday – Friday
Start Date: Asap
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £40,000.00 per annum
The main responsibility of their CI Engineer will be to lead Engineering Continuous Improvement activities, in collaboration with Production and Quality departments. Identify opportunities for improvement and implement actions to resolve, with clear SOP for sustainability. Innovate and inspire others in the pursuit of change management, culturally and operationally (Internally & Externally).
Key tasks include:
– Support MTTR / MTBF data analysis, learning to be applied into Autonomous Mantinance and operational control
– To identify areas for improvement within the Engineering operation and provide solutions as appropriate to resolve
– Apply root cause problem solving techniques to achieve incremental and sustainable improvements to the process
– Hands-on implementation of engineering work associated with improvements
– Select and lead small focused teams to tackle problem areas or improvement projects
– Carry out DMAIC/ 6 Sigma methodology, and promote throughout the team
– To adhere to the Plant Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety procedures, including adherance to BRC requirements.
– Report progress and escalate concerns as appropriate to achieve CI development, to interested parties and stakeholders
– Develop SOP and training where required for sustainability
If you are interested and would like to apply then please contact Ben from Nextgen Recruits for an immediate response, or alternatively apply through this advert with your CV.