Our client is a leading independent firm of Chartered Accountants and they are looking for an experienced Bookeeper to join their team. This role is working across both offices, one in Devizes and one in Marlborough – having your own transport is essential.
They invest heavily in staff training and development, offer regular 1:1s and reviews for support and guidance, flexible working hours and a client referral bonus scheme. A friendly organisation that recognises high performance and effort.
Start Date: Asap
Job Type: Permanent
Hours: Monday – Friday / Standard 37 hours per week
Salary: £20,000.00 – £24,000.00 depending on experience.
If you have completed your AAT and have at least 3 years bookkeeping experience, the role of Bookkeeper may be perfect for you. Surrounded by a team who are there to support you, the role will include:
– Carrying out bookkeeping
– Preparing VAT returns
– Assisting with the preparation of accounts and tax returns
– Liaising with clients to obtain any necessary information and answer any queries
– Identifying additional opportunities to support our clients
– Minimum 3 years experience working as a bookeeper in an accountancy practice
– Experience with Sage, QuickBooks, Xero
– Experience in preparing Payrolls – *Desired, not essential*
If you are interested in applying or would like more information then please do any of the following:
Contact Ben on 07956 656733
Call our office on 01380 728246
Apply through this advert with your CV