– be the first point of contact for enquires and liaise with third parties
– support the operation through the purchasing and stock control of essential consumables
– maintain and update various records and systems, including training
– monitor product stock levels (maintain records, arranging collections and shipping in the UK and
export overseas of product)
– assist the Plant Manager in day to day administrative duties
– arrange and attend meetings as well as providing note taking duties.
The successful candidate must be highly organised, proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and have good
Excel skills. You will need to be able to learn new systems effectively, have an excellent telephone manner
with good communication and interpersonal skills.
* 25 Days Holiday
*Simply Health membership – cash plan against optical, dental, therapies etc. – 3 month eligibility
*Retail discount portal
*Holiday trading (buy or sell leave days)
*Increasing leave days with service years (up to a maximum of 28 days)*
*Pension including employer contribution (current auto-enrolment is 4% from the employee and 4% from the employer) and life assurance (1 x annual salary)
*Cycle to work scheme
If you are interested in this position please call Mitchell on 07885914076 after you have applied.
“In line with our commitment to the Responsible Recruitment Toolkit, no recruitment fees or costs will be charged for your application to this role”