Our client is a leading independent firm of Chartered Accountants and they are looking for an enthusiastic and driven Accountant to join their team. This role is working across both offices, one in Devizes and one in Marlborough – having your own transport is essential.
They invest heavily in staff training and development, offer regular 1:1s and reviews for support and guidance, flexible working hours and a client referral bonus scheme. A friendly organisation that recognises high performance and effort.
Start Date: Asap
Job Type: Permanent
Hours: Monday – Friday / Standard 37 hours per week
Salary: £24,000.00 – £28,000.00 depending on experience.
If you are passionate about accountancy and have completed your AAT, this role may be perfect for you. Surrounded by a team who are there to support you, the role will include:
– Preparation of accounts, VAT returns, tax returns, bookkeeping for both business and personal clients in a timely and accurate manner
– Providing assistance on large audit assignments, leading small/simple audits.
– Identifying new business development opportunities
– Minimum of 3 years experience working in an accountancy practice
– AAT Qualified
– 3 A levels or equivalent – Grade B or above
– GCSE Maths and English or equivalent – Grade B or above
If you are interested and would like to apply or receive further information, then please do any of the following:
Contact Ben on 07956 656733
Call our office on 01380 728246
Apply through this advert with your CV